Welcome! We are delighted that you and your family are interested in Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic School. We will begin enrolling students for the 2016-17 school year in late January.
Students must meet the following age requirements on or before September 1st:
- Pre-K: Three or Four years old
- Kindergarten: Five years old
- First Grade: Six years old
Parents wishing to enroll their children at St. Peter’s must submit the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Tuition Contract
- Permanent Records
- Registration Fee
- School certificate of immunization (Form #3231)* or Georgia Preschool/Daycare Immunization Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parish Subsidy Form
- Standardized Testing
- Eye and dental certificate (EED Form #3300)*
- Records Request
*According to GA law, both forms must be on file when school starts.
We offer tuition-assistance for families committed to providing a quality, Catholic education to their children.
- GRACE Scholars
- For more information on other forms of Tuition Assistance contact Fr. Paul Cabrita or Monsignor James Costigan in the Parish Office at (912) 897-5156
You can read this year’s tuition letter here: 2016-17 end of year tuition letter
Below you will find the tuition rates for the 2016-2017 school year: