- Registration is only $25, the fee is included in cost of camp! 2016 Smart Camp Flyer and Registration forms 2016 Smart Camp Flyer and Registration forms
- Camp is from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Ages/Grades: Rising Pre-K 4 through rising 6th graders
- Cost: $125 per week for first child, $100 per week for additional siblings
- Drop off: 8:00-8:30 a.m.
- Extended care: $25 per week per child; available from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Topics: Math, Science, Art, Culinary Arts, Reading, Construction, American Girl, and more!
- Campers will experience a variety of activities each day taught by our St. Peter’s teachers.
- Fun & games too!
- Each participant will receive a camp t-shirt.
- When: Monday, June 6th thru Friday, June 10th
- Where: St. Peter’s Parish Center
- Time: 9:00am until 12:00 noon
- Who: Pre-K3 girls thru 6th grade
- Cost: $50.00 for one week of Camp: This includes camp T-shirt, drink & snack each day and a surprise on Friday! Girls not registered and paid by June 1st will pay $55.00.
- How: Download this flyer 2016 St. Peter’s Cheer Camp Flyer
We are looking forward to another successful Cheerleading Camp with loads of fun! The girls will learn cheers, dance, practice stunts and tumbling, play games and do arts and crafts. All girls will perform in our show on Friday. We have some great camp coaches working with the campers and performing for the campers this year. Register ASAP, the camp fills up fast. We only take the first 100 girls! For more info or questions email Erin Ducey Thompson at Erinsrfs@aol.com or call my cell 912-507-5660.