From information about school uniforms, to resource links, to extracurricular activities, this area of our website provides information and resources to enrich the experience of parents and students at our school. Use the links at the bottom of the page to access the sections you need.
St. Peter the Apostle School helps students explore and develop their special gifts and talents. Learning and personal growth extend beyond the classroom to the church, the playing field, our island, the computer lab, the studio, and the stage.
- Spiritual Life: Our students build moral character and develop a connection to God through participation in the liturgical and spiritual life of the parish.
- Community Service: They learn responsibility and the importance of giving back to the community through participation in community service projects.
- Athletics: Student Life includes after-school athletic programs that promote health, discipline, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Fine Arts: With programs in music, drama, visual arts and choir, St. Peter’s students at every level are exposed to the arts and have numerous opportunities to participate in the arts.
- Extracurricular Activities: Our students’ overall education experience is enhanced by a variety of extra-curricular activities such as Student Council, NJHS, Spelling Bee, National Geographic Geography Bee, Southside Optimist Club Oratorical Contest, Robotics Team, “The Rocky Times” Student Newspaper and Yearbook Staff.