- About Us
- Spiritual Life
- Student Life
Student Objectives for Science Fair Projects
This individual science project has standard objectives. They include:
- Maintaining a scientist's Data Notebook.
- Researching a selected topic.
- Developing an experimental design and carrying out the experimental method of science.
- Completing a written report that includes the problem, purpose, background, hypothesis, procedure, materials, results, graphs, conclusion, and a simple bibliography.
- Making a backboard display of required information.
- Orally presenting the project to other students.