St. Peter the Apostle offers Intramural Sports for Pre-K – Fourth Grades
- Intramural Soccer
- Intramural Basketball
- Intramural Flag Football
- Pep Squad: 2015 Practice Dates 8/25, 8/27, 9/1, 9/8 and 9/15
Objectives and Goals of the Intramural Program:
• Provide an opportunity to participate in sport and recreational activities without regard for high performance skill or ability.
• Provide activities in a safe and professionally supervised environment.
• Nurture a healthy spirit of competition, sportsmanship and teamwork.
• Develop a sense of community within the school.
• Enhance social interaction.
• Expose students to leisure activities that will contribute to an active lifestyle and enhance physical fitness.
• Provide an opportunity to practice and internalize the skills, attitudes, and knowledge acquired in the physical education class.