To Prospective Parents,
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic School! Here at Saint Peter’s we offer a full academic, religious, community approach to schooling for PreK -3 through eighth grade students.
All of our teachers know all of our students, we are a family and together we are committed to educating the whole child.
The traditional school day offers every student exposure to hands on learning, critical thinking, age appropriate technology, the Catholic religion, and a connection to the world around them. Saint Peter’s has a highly qualified and certified staff committed to ensuring success for every student.
In addition to a rigorous and competitive academic program Saint Peter the Apostle offers before and after school care, a full sports program, a yearbook club, a student run newspaper, an award winning robotics club, a rosary club, drama club, and a state of the art computer technology club. At Saint Peter the Apostle we believe that it all starts here.
Please contact us and let us show you our bees, our science labs, our student made films, and our community of learners all growing together. From singing and manipulating play dough in the PreK program to orchestrating computer applications in eighth grade it is all happening here at Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic School!
Mr. Joe Thomas and Fr. Paul Cabrita
- Our traditional school day begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. Drop-off begin at 7:45 a.m.
- The average class size is 14 students.
- PreK and Kindergarten classes have a full time teacher and teaching assistant.
- Before school care is available beginning at 7 a.m. After school care is available until 6 p.m.
- Our school accepts Registration applications year-round for all grade levels.
- We welcome all students regardless of race, ethnic origin or religious background..
- All admission decisions are subject to the discretion and final approval of the principal and/or pastor.
- For more information, please contact the school office at 912-897-5224.