Technology plays a vital role in a Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic School education for students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. All students attending St. Peter’s receive formal instruction on computer applications and technology is integrated into our core curriculum.
- State-of-the-art computer lab
- Curriculum that builds the student’s knowledge and proficiency of varying software programs
- Classrooms and the Media Center are equipped with additional computers
- Core curriculum instruction is enhanced through technology: SmartBoards in every classroom.
- Robotics club and competitive robotics team Click here to learn about our Robotics Program
- Creative software that helps students explore their artistic sides through digital photography and video editing
- Technology serves our St. Peter the Apostle Catholic School community by providing parents with portals to communicate with teachers through EdLine with up-to-date grade status reports, and a fully updated school website.
In order to stay cutting edge in the world of technology, the infrastructure of St. Peter the Apostle Catholic School was built with wiring to support a growing technology program for years to come.